Scandinavian Dining Room furniture is characterized by its rich, vivid colors and bold patterns. In the past ten years, Scandinavian design has exploded in popularity, spawning a new style that’s beautiful, highly functional, and a great way to bring Scandinavian style into your home.
Swedish designs have been inspired by the flora and fauna of the country, with a focus on the natural materials that were used. Some of the main types of furnishings, such as tables, chairs, and mirrors, are inspired by this natural aesthetic, while others are modeled after art Deco and traditional styles. Because these furnishings are so important to Scandinavian design, they should be properly cared for.
Scandinavian Dining Room Design Ideas
When choosing furniture for your Scandinavian Dining Room Design Ideas, you’ll want to consider what you want your room to look like. If you want your room to be quiet and relaxing, then you may want to choose furniture that is heavy and dark.
Other dining room ideas :
- 10 Beautiful Dining Room Decorating Ideas and Inspiration
- 10 Minimalist Kitchen Design Ideas Styles to Inspire You
- 10 Dining Room with Rustic Kitchen Table Ideas
1. Scandinavian Dining Room Design Ideas by Aileen Allen
Here’s the funny thing: I’ve been following Lidy for several months now on Instagram (and I love her style), but I’d never actually checked out her own blog until a couple days ago, when I saw her house tour on Style Me Pretty. I’m so glad they featured her! Not only is her house g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s, but her blog Hello Lidy is a new favorite of mine
2. Scandinavian Dining Room Design Ideas by Elle Décor
3. Scandinavian Dining Room Design Ideas by Coco Lapine Design
I like the clean lines of this simple white kitchen with concrete countertops and brass handles. The round teak dining table gives this room a warm look and the grey DSW chairs fit this look perfectly. via Entrance Makleri
4. Scandinavian Dining Room Design Ideas by Ele JL
5. Scandinavian Dining Room Design Ideas by KortenStEiN
6. Scandinavian Dining Room Design Ideas by Bolig Magasinet
Henriette Staib owns the beautiful flower and interior stores The Four Seasons. See her beautiful, private home design ideas and get her best tips on creating a great atmosphere.
7. Scandinavian Dining Room Design Ideas Lightning
8. Scandinavian Dining Room Design Ideas by Apartment Therapy
Perhaps you’ve been playing it safe, decor-wise, your whole life, and are ready to do something wild. Or perhaps you have a room that you feel is finished, but you’re still just a little bit bored with it. Either way, here are five different pieces that will take your space to the next level, that will have your friends (and yourself) convinced that you are a person of taste, refinement and aesthetic derring-do.
9. Scandinavian Dining Room Design Ideas by Style at Home
10. Scandinavian Dining Room Design Ideas by Bloglovin’
Dark colors allow light to shine through, which creates a sense of depth and darkness. If you’re looking for a more modern style, then you might choose to choose lighter, more abstract pieces. You can also choose furniture that is crafted from antique materials or that uses minimalist lines.
11. Maison cosy en black & white Scandinavian Dining Room by Visite Déco
Furniture from Scandinavian designers is all about function and beauty. They will do their best to make your dining room blend seamlessly together, but some elements will be impossible to remove. For example, to complete the illusion of depth, classic Scandinavian tableware can only be removed by hand-painted restoration techniques, such as bleaching or electroplating.
If you don’t want to invest in new furniture, you can often find pieces that are very similar to what you have already. Instead of a new dining table, you can have an old, broken dining table. You can also find Swedish chairs that are very similar to the ones you have in your home.